Where Can I Get Help?

If something goes wrong, or doesn't seem right and you are suspicious, then trust your instincts.  Firstly, check with your agent to clarify, preferably in writing or email.

If you are still unsure, then check with your Solicitor or Conveyancer.

You can also check with the Office of Fair Trading who are responsible for the legislation and regulation of real estate agents.  Their website has a lot of good information and the staff are helpful.  https://www.qld.gov.au/law/fair-trading